High water cut conditions can occur in water and steam flood productions as well as in maturing reservoirs. Measurement uncertainty of Net Oil using a 2-phase separator increases exponentially at high water cuts (>85%).
The Accuflow 3-phase separation metering system addresses this issue of measurement uncertainty at high water cuts by taking an additional step of separating water from oil. The Accuflow 3-phase Series consists of vertical pipe and a horizontal pipe sections connected together as shown. Production fluid (oil, water, and gas) enters the vertical pipe tangentially, creating a cyclonic action in the pipe where the majority of the gas is separated and flows upward to the gas flow line above. The remaining gas, in the form of small gas bubbles, is carried under with the liquid stream and enters the horizontal pipe.
Visit their Website for more Information.
Product Features & Details
• Simple and compact design
• Entire system made of common steel pipes; no pressure vessels required
• All components are commercially proven technologies
• Very low pressure drop (<5 psi)
• Low liquid inventory and fast response
• Low operating cost
• Easy to transport, install, & operate
• Very low maintenance
• Accurate Net Oil measurement for very high water cut production
• Handles wide range of flow rates
• Applicable for 0 to 100% water cut
• Applicable for 0 to 100% gas fraction
• Frequent well testing
Liquid flow rate: 1% of reading Gas flow rate: 5% of reading Water cut in liquid: 2% absolute
Footprint: 6’ W x 20’ L (typical)
Height: 12’ (typical)
Liquid Rate: consult factory
Gas Rate: consult factory
ANSI rating: 150#, 300#, 600# and 900#